From: carl mattocks [mailto:carlmattocks@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 6:11 PM
To: Harold Boley
Subject: Fwd: welcome newcomers subgroups, home page and categories

fyi

Carl Mattocks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: carl mattocks <carlmattocks@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 5:08 PM
To: ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program <metadataportals@yahoo.com>
Cc: Paola Di Maio <paoladimaio10@googlemail.com>, "public-aikr@w3.org" <public-aikr@w3.org>

Personally I am very comfortable  using cross-walks between entity frameworks . Such as, concepts of ontologies [declared with RDF/owl nuts and bolts] that map to concepts of an IOT thesaurus declared with ranganathaan  facet  categories of personality, energy, matter, space, and time. The fun part is agreeing what is used to create the 'map'. I quite like RuleML Grailog    <http://www.cs.unb.ca/~boley/talks/RuleMLGrailog.pdf> http://www.cs.unb.ca/~boley/talks/RuleMLGrailog.pdf

I look forward to reading your paper
Carl

It was a pleasure to clarify