Re: pls review and evaluate process and forms for submitting vocabs and resources

Hi, Paola -

Thanks! The process and forms look fine to me. (Apart from a minor typo,
"Yo name", on the Vocabulary form.)

I recommend allowing multiple definitions for a term, provided each of
them states the context in which it applies.

--
Regards

Chris
++++