Re: Asked Wolfram

Milton and Carl
thanks

I think there may be way to add boolean operators or refine the query
further using other methods but it didn't seem possible/easy on the free
search interface. maybe with some service subscription?

Yes, I think our work eventually could point to some advancement in this
direction

Will check out blue brain again, I think you pointed to it before
if you know people there perhaps invite them

PDM

Dr Paola Di Maio
Center For Technology Ethics

ISTCS.org