Re: Welcome and Introductions

 Hi everybody, I'm Irene Celino, Research Manager at Cefriel, a
not-for-profit research and innovation center in Milano, Italy, where I
lead a research group on knowledge technologies, focusing on semantic
interoperability and human computation. Cheers to everybody!

http://about.me/iricelino/

    " If you understand what you're doing,
           you're not learning anything. "