Re: Welcome and Introductions

Dear All,

I am Abhishek V. Potnis. I am a Ph.D. student in the GeoComputational
Systems Lab at the Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering, Indian
Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), working under the supervision
of Prof. Surya Durbha.

The broad areas of my research include Geospatial Semantics, Deep Learning,
Data Visualization and High Performance Computing. My doctoral research
study primarily focuses on improving the Semantic Understanding of
Satellite Imagery during a Flood Scenario in context to the Disaster
Assessment and Management activities.

@Paola, thanks a lot for initiating the Artificial Intelligence Knowledge
Representation(AI KR) W3C Group. I believe this is a wonderful opportunity
to collaborate and contribute to this research area! You mentioned that you
worked as a visiting professor at IIT Mandi, we would love to host you at
IIT Bombay for a talk and discussion, when you visit India the next time! :)

I look forward to working with you all as a part of the AI KR Community!

Regards,
Abhishek V. Potnis
Ph.D. Student,
http://home.iitb.ac.in/~abhishekvpotnis