Re: Problems with trying to join

Mari
thanks for your interest and apologies for the issue
You first need to login W3C with your user account, then visit the group's
page and click join the community.
Have you done both steps?
if so, pls confirm again you cannot login after trying again

I ll forward your request to..... uhm.... a few people who may be able to
reach out and assist with login,
Look forward to your participation

PDM

*A bit about me <https://about.me/paoladimaio>*