From: Bonnie Felt <Bfelt@mmgyglobal.com>
Date: Friday, January 11, 2019 at 9:03 AM
To: "public-agwg-comments@w3.org" <public-agwg-comments@w3.org>
Subject: WCAG 2.1 compliance for brochure pdfs

Hello,
We create printed brochures for a cruise line and they desire to be WCAG 2.1 compliant for their downloadable brochures posted on their website. The online brochures are the same as the printed with adjustments made for color contrast. The client is particularly concerned about the Success Criterion 1.4.12: text spacing. We design the brochures for print first. Then we adjust color contrast and send them to a company to be remediated to make them accessible. The layouts and text do not change in this process. Then they are posted to the clients website. The brochures are also emailed upon request.
My question: Is it necessary for the text in these brochures to follow the guidelines found in Success Criterion 1.4.12?
Thank you,

--
BONNIE FELT
Graphic Designer

424-309-0810<tel:424%20309%200810> direct
(310) 649-7714<tel:310%20649%207714> main

facebook.com/mmgyglobal<http://facebook.com/mmgyglobal>
twitter.com/mmgyglobal<http://twitter..com/mmgyglobal>

THINK again. Do you really need to print this entire email?

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the use of the above
named recipient. In certain cases it is also legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise immediately by return e-mail.