Re: URGENT! Updates to CR content [Was: Curating our MAY/MUST (RFC 2119) Statement for Content Module]

+1

I read the draft and it looks good .

On Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 20:26 Matthew Atkinson <matkinson@tpgi.com> wrote:

> +1 from me on these changes.
>
> Others: we need to address any concerns with these PRs (which Roy has now
> merged) today, so that we can issue a CfC and still publish before TPAC.
> Apologies for the short timeframe, but please let us know today if you have
> concerns.
>
> --
> Matthew Tylee Atkinson (he/him)
> --
> Principal Accessibility Engineer
> TPG Interactive
> https://www.tpgi.com
> A Vispero Company
> https://www.vispero.com
> --
> This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged.
> It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us
> immediately.
> Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be
> taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited
> and may be unlawful.
>
> On 24/08/2022, 13:34, "Janina Sajka" <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
>
>     CAUTION: This email originated outside Vispero. Do not click links,
> open attachments or forward unless you recognize the sender.
>

>     Colleagues:
>
>     We can still publish a CR ahead of TPAC, but we need to move
>     expeditiously.
>
>     Since Matthew's draft edits to the WAI-Adapt Content Module 1.0
>     Candidate Recommendation draftinclude normative changes, we MUST
> conduct
>     another Call for Consensus in APA. Therefore, we CANNOT wait until
>     Monday to approve (or correct) the edits Matthew proposes.
>
>     URGENT: Please review per the instructions below. If you agree with the
>     cnages, please respond with a +1 on list today. Else, please speak up
>     with the changes you believe we need to make--or provide your own PR.
>
>     As always, silence will be considered ascent, though positive responses
>     are preferred. Most especially, reviews are important for our
>     credibility, so please do review and indicate any issues you identify.
>
>     Assuming we're all in agreement to move forward based on the additions
>     Matthew has provided, we can move them into the Editor's Draft first
>     thing Thursday morning. Sharon, Lionel, can one of you take that on?
>
>     Once the edits are in place I will publish a Call For Consensus that
>     gives APA the further opportunity to review and comment through Monday
>     next.
>
>     If we can meet this timeline, we can still publish ahead of TPAC.
>
>     Best,
>
>     Janina
>

>     Matthew Atkinson writes:
>     > Hi all,
>     >
>     > I've made two PRs, to add:
>     >
>     > * The Conformance section: https://github.com/w3c/adapt/pull/218
> [...]
[image: Lionel Wolberger]
<https://userway.org/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>

Lionel Wolberger
COO, UserWay Inc.
[image: UserWay.org]
<https://userway.org/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>
[image: Phone Icon] +1 (415) 800-4557 <+14158004557>
[image: Envelope Icon]
lionel@userway.org <lionel@userway.org>
[image: Schedule with Me]
<https://userway.org/s/lionel?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>
Important Reads: Accessibility and SEO Impact
<https://userway.org/blog/the-impact-of-accessibility-on-seo/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>
 & Accessibility Tax Credits
<https://userway.org/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-web-accessibility-tax-benefits/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>