Re: AccessLearn update on requirements analysis document

Hi all

This is a reminder that we’re looking for feedback from group members on the requirements analysis document for our proposed additions to the W3C WAI web site.
https://github.com/w3c/wai-eo-online-learning/wiki/Requirements-Analysis

If you’ve joined this Community Group to help increase coverage of online learning accessibility in WAI materials, this is your chance to help! Comments are very welcome; even if it’s a “+1" response, this will be valuable feedback that we’re heading in the right direction.

Thanks and best wishes
Dave and Mary

--
David Sloan