RE: Reminder to contribute -- Re: AccessLearn Update: October 2017

Dear all,

I have just contributed too :)

Thanks to Mary and Dave for representing us in the congress. I will not participate this year, but I hope to do so next year by presenting results from the ACACIA project (a European project) in which, among other things, we teach university professors how to create accessible content.

All the best,

Emmanuelle

Dr. Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo

Directora General