Re: Reminder to contribute -- Re: AccessLearn Update: October 2017

Dear Mary, Dave and All,

I have just contributed in the Google Doc, thanks a lot for this great
work! I work on a Research Program on how producing Accessible MOOC in
France, with France Université Numérique (FUN). This doc is interesting,
I will share it in our next meeting to stimulate ideas regarding our own
work :)

I will not attend the AHG session nor the conference, but hope will have
the chance to connect soon anyway.

Best Regards,
Armony

--
Armony ALTINIER
Fondatrice de Koena, le numérique au service de l'inclusion

Standard : +33 (0)9 72 63 21 28
Mob. : +33 (0)6 68 89 77 51

Site : koena.net
Vidéos : koena.tv