From: David Berman [mailto:davidberman.ca@gmail.com] On Behalf Of David Berman | 613-728-6777
Sent: January-18-16 10:50 AM
To: Lisa Snider; <public-accesslearn@w3.org>
Cc: Hilera González José Ramón; hr_amado@galileo.edu
Subject: Re: Question about LMS products

Hi Lisa,

Greetings from Ottawa!
I've done a lot of research, some of it as part of a project we did for the Canada School of Public Service,
on to what degree each of the main LMS (and elearning) solutions potentially comply with WCAG 2.0 Level A and Level AA,
in both synchronous and asynchronous e-learning situations.
ATutor is amongst the ones we're familiar with, as a result.

I'd be pleased to provide some guidance that may help solve your situation,
however the devil is in the details requiring finding the best "fit" in situations like the one you are describing,
and so perhaps a phone call would be best as a next step, if you'd like, so we could back and forth as to what will constitute potential excellent solutions for you.

As an aside, I've also been involved peripherally with projects for your museum, as well as the Manitoba Association of Archivists...
... further reasons I'd be proud to help!

Regards,
David

--
David Berman, RGD, FGDC [E-mail berman@davidberman.com] <mailto:berman@davidberman.com> [LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/bermandavid> [Twitter              @davidberman] <http://www.twitter.com/davidberman> [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/davidbberman> [Skype              davidberman.com] <skype:davidberman.com?chat> [Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DavidBermanCom/posts>
David Berman Communications | berman@davidberman.com<mailto:berman@davidberman.com> | @davidberman | blog<http://www.davidberman.com/blog>

High Level Advisor, United Nations | GDC ethics chair | Ico-D Sustainability Chair | Carleton University Access Network chair
Upcoming: Washington | Mexico | Cyprus | Bali | Bahrain
Accessibility courses: Toronto | Edmonton | Dublin | Ottawa | Washington
Enjoy this accessibility video we helped produce for CMA<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JVoiJMAeqg> | Do Good book news: <http://www.dogoodbook.com/> "Don't just do good design ... do good!"

This message may contain proprietary information. Unauthorized disclosure/copying/distribution of contents prohibited.