Re: AccessLearn CG next meeting, Wed 24th February

Hi all

Thanks to those who attended yesterday’s call! Minutes are available from this page:
https://www.w3.org/community/accesslearn/wiki/24_February_2016

Look out for a survey coming soon on gathering consensus on different aspects of how the work streams will proceed.

Dave