De: David Sloan [mailto:dsloan@paciellogroup.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2016 1:13
Para: <public-accesslearn@w3.org>
Asunto: AccessLearn CG next meeting, Wed 24th February

Hi all

Apologies for the late reminder of our next meeting—at 11amEST/4pmGMT. We’ll use GoToMeeting again, which allows you to call in directly without needing to use a phone number:

Join in via computer, tablet or smartphone
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/574546397

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States : +1 (312) 757-3126

Access Code: 574-546-397

More phone numbers
United Kingdom : +44 (0) 20 3713 5028

We’ll also use the group’s W3C IRC channel for text communication:
IRC: http://irc.w3.org
Channel: #accesslearn

A reminder that the focus of the meeting will be the group’s Work Stream proposal:
https://www.w3.org/community/accesslearn/wiki/Work_Streams

Please try to read this before the meeting and be ready to comment on it; and hopefully by the end of the meeting we can come to some form of consensus for defining goals of each work stream, and manage participation and activities.

Looking forward to talking tomorrow!

Best wishes
Dave

David Sloan

UX Research Lead
The Paciello Group
dsloan@paciellogroup.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of any portion of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at the above e-mail address, and delete this e-mail along with any attachments. Thank you.