From: W3C Community Development Team [mailto:team-community-process@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 4:03 PM
To: public-accessibilityinindia@w3.org
Subject: May 19th Global Accessibility Awareness Day - let's get together and discuss [via Accessibility in India Community Group]

Dear Accessibility Community in India,

It's indeed long time that we got connected. As you may be aware this year Global Accessibility Awareness Day happens to be on 19th May, 2016. It would be great for us to get on to a call and discuss what's happening in India and how we can help each other to mark this occasion.

You may read some ideas that I have put together

Looking forward to talking to you all soon,

BTW, those of you may not be aware, I'm now moved back to Bangalore, a city that we love and started my new job at Informatica earlier this month.
Best,
Vasu

This post sent on Accessibility in India Community Group

'May 19th Global Accessibility Awareness Day - let's get together and discuss'

https://www.w3.org/community/accessibilityinindia/2016/04/28/may-19th-global-accessibility-awareness-day-lets-get-together-and-discuss/

Learn more about the Accessibility in India Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/accessibilityinindia