Re: Slides and Text Transcript - 4th Learning Session "Creating Accessible Forms"

Thank you Mr. Somnath Ji. Great to hear from you. Will keep localisation in minnd for next time. But it would be more appropriate to talk about location at the time when we talk about language of page.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Deque Systems Inc.,