Re: Minutes of the conference call

Dear Ramya,

Thanks for the minutes and felt like that I attended the meeting. Though I
could not as informed earlier.

Would make it for the next meeting and do the needful as mentioned in the
minutes.

--
With best regards,

Shankar
Agate Infotek
Chennai
Ph: 9840097237
Email: shankar@agateinfotek.in, agateinfotek@gmail.com
www.agateinfotek.in
Noble thoughts and deeds shower happiness always!