Re: Rescheduling conference call - Lets get to know each other

Thanks for the invite Ramya and Sini for guidance.

Unfortunately, would be missing this great meeting because, as I have to be
there in a Board meeting for Virtual Livelihood Resource Centre for persons
with disabilities in rural areas. It is to be held near Cuddalore, where
being in a rural area there may be remote possibilities.

With best regards,

Shankar
Agate Infotek
Chennai
Ph: 9840097237
Email: shankar@agateinfotek.in, agateinfotek@gmail.com
www.agateinfotek.in
Noble thoughts and deeds shower happiness always!