RE: Learning Session 2: Reminder Mail

Meeting password is w3c

From: Priyanka Malik [mailto:pmalik86@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 10:00 AM
To: Ramya Venkitesh <ramya@barrierbreak.com>
Subject: Re: Learning Session 2: Reminder Mail

Hi Ramya,

What is the meeting password? Unable to login

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Ramya Venkitesh <ramya@barrierbreak.com <mailto:ramya@barrierbreak.com> > wrote:

Hello Everybody,

Hope you all had a fantastic Diwali.

As I had mentioned in my previous mail, we would be having  Learning Session -2  tomorrow, 10 am – 11 am by Nawaz from PayPal on “Top 10 Accessibility mistakes and why, along with some testing tips”.

Please login using the link https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=maf5c7034e2d8dd33d6f6d40b8d14761f.

Looking forward for your participation in this session. Please ensure to spread a word about these calls so that we can have maximum people participating and contributing.

Warm Regards

Ramya

--

Warm Regards,