Re: Monday dinner options

Just a head's up for those of you that aren't local.  There is a street
parade at the mall where all these restaurants are located.
They will close Bellevue Way at 7:00p, and in general, it is pretty crowded
near there this time of year, so give yourself extra time.

More info here: https://snowflakelane.com/

   -chrisb