Re: Airplane flight reading list

Manu, great reading list! Thank you for this, and for everything else you
and the organizing committee have been doing to put this even together.

Just reading it makes me wistful that I cannot be there as I'm speaking (on
DIDs and Verifiable Credentials, ironically) at the Hyperledger Global
Forum in Basel starting Dec 12th. But I send best wishes to everyone and I
hope it is a highly productive two days—I look forward to reading the
proceedings.

=Drummond