Re: Interests and Ideas

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 09:49:03 -0500
To: public-2018-identity-ws@w3.org
On 12/4/18 5:24 AM, Will Abramson wrote:
> Let me know if you would like to have a discussion along these lines.
> Also please correct me if I am way off with these ideas and
> assumptions.

Hey Will, fantastic questions all around - this workshop is definitely
the venue to explore those topics. Based on the attendee list (~70
people), and the time we've allocated for breakout sessions and
socialization time, I think you'll be able to explore those items in a
lot of depth next week.

We also spend quite a bit of time exploring those topics in the W3C
Credentials Community Group[1] and the W3C Verifiable Claims Working
Group[2], which meet weekly, so please join those groups as well if you
have the bandwidth.

-- manu

[1] https://w3c-ccg.github.io/
[2] https://www.w3.org/2017/vc/WG/