Re: TAC membership

Folks -

I'd really prefer it if the PSO made no further (or attempted no further)
comments as a body on the report.  I don't have any problems with the
individual organizations making comments, or with two or more organizations
submitting joint comments - but please remember that the PSO was chartered to
provide TECHNICAL input.  Your comments have slid over into policy and are
more appropriate coming from your parent organizations directly to the ERC
than from the PSO.

Mike