URGENT: Presentation of PSO activities in the ICANN meeting

Dear PSO PC colleagues,

I am going to give the report on PSO activities to the ICANN meeting in
Bucharest next week. I will take the presentation kindly prepared by Vlad
to report to the PSO GA yesterday as a basis for my presentation. I would
also include a couple of slides per organization in order to highlight
whatever you consider should be highlighted to the ICANN community.

I know very well what I want to highlight regarding ETSI, but I require
your collaboration on providing me with the information about your
organization that you want me to give to the audience. In the absence of a
contribution from your side, I will just give the URL of the presentation
given to the PSO GA (for ITU and W3C) and for the IETF, which gave no
presentation to the PSO GA, I would give the normal IETF website.

I plan to send the slides to ICANN tomorrow at 14h. You would get a copy of
the final set of slides. I would appreciate your contributions as soon as
possible.
Kind regards,
Azucena
Azucena Hernandez
Telefonica de España
 Desarrollo de Red
Tel: +34 91 5846842
Fax: +34 91 5846843
GSM: +34 609425506
E-Mail: azucena.hernandezperez@telefonica.es

información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es vd. el destinatario
indicado, queda notificado de que la utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin
autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique
inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.