RE: Draft proposal: Broadening the scope of the PSO

Azucena,

This seems sensible from my point of view, but I will defer to any comments
that Brian Moore might have.

Regarding the format of the document, Word is indeed much easier to work
with, and read, than TXT.  If some PSO colleagues have trouble with what is
a de-facto standard, then perhaps we could all agree to work in HTML?

Best,
Richard

Richard Hill
Counsellor, SG2