RE: Teleconference tomorrow?

Hello Vlad,

Many thanks for your email. It seems that there is a serious
problem with the email distribution. Can you please check?

The last mail I found here from the pso-pc list is
http://ties.itu.int/pso-pc/msg00580.html. Starting with
http://ties.itu.int/pso-pc/msg00581.html, I haven't
received any email.

I plan to participate tomorrow, at the usual number.

Regards,    Martin.