Preparations for PSO GA

Dear Protocol Council Members,

I would like to provide you with the actual status of preparations for PSO
GA and to kindly ask you
to provide me with the details of missing speakers and their presentations
from your respective organizations at your earlier convinience.

So far we have:
1. Opening (Brian)
2. Introduction of activities of the PSO signatories:
     2.1. ETSI (Azucena)
3. PSO PC Status Report (Vlad)
4. Invited Presentations:
      4.1. ENUM Organizational Perspectives - Mr. Roy Blane, ITU-T SG 2
Chairman
      4.2. Update on ICANN structure and developments - No reply from Mr.
Lynn

Audio webcast of PSO GA will be available.

Draft Agenda for the General Assembly of Protocol Supporting Organisation

      1. Opening (Brian)
      2. Introduction of activities of the PSO signatories:
      2.1. ITU-T (To be determined)
      2.2. IETF  (To be determined)
      2.3. ETSI (Azucena)
      2.4. W3C (To be determined)
      3. PSO PC Status Report (Vlad)
      4. Invited Presentations
      4.1. ENUM Organizational Perspectives - Mr. Roy Blane, ITU-T SG 2
Chairman
      4.2. Update on ICANN structure and developments (Vlad to invite Stuart
Lynn)
      4.3. Others? (Proposals to Vlad)
      4.4.
      5. Open discussions