From: Louis Touton [mailto:touton@icann.org]
Sent: mercredi, 8. mai 2002 04:03
To: Vladimir Androuchko
Subject: Message for Protocol Council: E&R Committee Working Paper on
ICANN Policy-Development Process

Dear Vladimir,

Here's yet another message to the Protocol Council arising from the
evolution and reform process.  Can I prevail on you (yet again) to send
the appended note to the Protocol Council? Thank you.

Louis

======================

To the Protocol Council:

The Evolution and Reform Committee has posted a working paper on the
policy-development process
<http://www.icann.org/committees/evol-reform/working-paper-process-07may02.h
tm>.
The Committee is seeking public comment both generally on this working
paper and on fourteen topics for specific comment noted in the paper.
Comments received will be posted on the forum for evolution and reform
issues at <http://forum.icann.org/reform-comments/>.

Louis Touton
ICANN Secretary