From: Louis Touton [mailto:touton@icann.org]
Sent: mardi, 7. mai 2002 05:08
To: vladimir.androuchko@itu.int
Subject: Message for Protocol Council: E&R Committee Working Paper on
ICANN Mission and Core Values

Vladimir,

Can I prevail on you (once again) to send the appended note to the
Protocol Council? Thank you.

Louis

======================
To: Protocol Council
Subject: E&R Committee Working Paper on ICANN Mission and Core Values

The Committee on ICANN Evolution and Reform has posted a working paper
on ICANN's mission and core values at
<http://www.icann.org/committees/evol-reform/working-paper-mission-06may02.htm>.
The Committee invites comment on this working paper to promote community
discussion on these topics.  Comments will be posted on the forum
for evolution and reform issues at
<http://forum.icann.org/reform-comments/>.

Louis Touton
ICANN Secretary