Update on ICANN structure and developments

Dear Stuart,

On behalf of the PSO Protocol Council I have a pleasure to invite you to the
General Assembly of the PSO that will take place in ITU Headquarters,
Geneva,
on Wednesday, 19th of June 2002, starting at 16h00 CET.
The PSO General Assembly will take place in conjunction with the
ITU-T Telecommunication Standardization Advisory Group Meeting, which is
held twice a year. (http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/tsag/index.html)
The Protocol Council would like to include on the agenda an update on the
ICANN structure and other developments and we feel that it would be
appropriate for such an update to come directly from the ICANN CEO
taking into consideration the ongoing ICANN Reform.
Thank you very much for considering this issue,

Sincerely yours,
Vladimir

PSO Secretary