Re: Draft letter to Mr. S. Lynn concerning the replacement of Mr. P. Davidson

Dear all,
The wording proposed by Brian looks fine to me.
Azucena

"Brian Moore" <brian@BWMC.DEMON.CO.UK>@pso.icann.org con fecha 05/04/2002
10:33:29

Por favor, responda a "Brian Moore" <brian@BWMC.DEMON.CO.UK>

Enviado por:   owner-pso-pc@pso.icann.org

Destinatarios: "Androuchko, Vladimir" <vladimir.androuchko@itu.int>,
      "pso-pc, ITU \(MLIST\)" <pso-pc@ties.itu.int>
CC:
Asunto:   Re: Draft letter to Mr. S. Lynn concerning the replacement of Mr.
          P. Davidson

Vlad,
I think a slightly different wording would be best. A suggestion is as
follows.
Brian.

Dear Stuart,

As you know, one of the Directors of the ICANN Board elected by the PSO,
Mr.
Phil Davidson, has resigned.
On behalf of the PSO Protocol Council I would like to inform you that PSO
intends to continue with the plan to nominate Mr Davidson's successor in
time for the ICANN Board elections in October. However if you feel that the
vacancy should be filled earlier than this please let us know.

Faithfully yours,
Vladimir