Draft letter to Mr. S. Lynn concerning the replacement of Mr. P. Davidson

Dear Protocol Council Members,

Please find below the draft letter to Mr. S. Lynn modified according your
comments and suggestions.
If you agree with this wording, I will send it.
Thank you,
Best regards,
Vlad
*****************
Dear Stuart,

As you know, one of the Directors of the ICANN Board elected by PSO, Mr.
Phil Davidson has resigned.
On behalf of the PSO Protocol Council I would like to inform you that PSO
would prefer to wait until October in line with the election of the ICANN
Board in order to fill the vacancy, unless you advise the Protocol Council
to appoint his replacement as soon as possible.

Faithfully yours,
Vladimir