Re: Starting time for next conference call

I did start what appears to have been an abortive attempt to figure out an
acceptable time for these calls some weeks back, but it appeared to get
nowhere via email.

Perhaps we should try again to understand everyone's coordinates and
constraints.

    My coordinates are:
         UTC + 10 hours.

    My constraints are:
         a preference for the call to commence at any time OTHER than
between 1300 UTC hours until 1900 hours UTC.

         (between these hours it would be difficult for me to participate
in anything resembling an alert frame of mind).

kind regards,

    Geoff Huston