Resignation of Mr Davidson from the ICANN Board

Dear PSO PC colleagues,

Please find enclosed the message sent by Mr. Phil Davidson (member of the
ICANN Board elected by the PSO) to ICANN informing of his resignation from
the ICANN Board with immediate effect due to his early retirement from BT.

Phil has requested me to inform you about this fact together with his
apologies for having to leave the Board a bit before the end of the mandate
period.

Phil is a good friend of mine and a very dear colleague in the ETSI Board
and therefore I am afraid I would not be objective when commenting on this
information. I feel very proud of his contribution to the ICANN Board as an
elected member from the PSO and thank him a lot for the effort he has made
to ensure that the PSO role in ICANN was respected.

I have no idea whether this vacancy in the ICANN Board implies an
acceleration on the process to elect a new ICANN Board member representing
PSO.

Kind regards,
Azucena

Azucena Hernandez
Telefonica de España
 Desarrollo de Red
Tel: +34 91 5846842
Fax: +34 91 5846843
GSM: +34 609425506
E-Mail: azucena.hernandezperez@telefonica.es

información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es vd. el destinatario
indicado, queda notificado de que la utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin
autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique
inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.