Re: Conference call times

The usual algorithm is as follows:

- List all the participants with their timezones.
   (Vlad, could you compile a list based on what you
    know and what others send you?)

- Put the night where the longest gap is.

- Negotiate the details between the two parties at the
   end.

Unfortunately, with Australia, Japan, Finland,
MET, East and West Coast (that's as much as I know),
it won't be easy.

My time zone is -09:00 (Japan), same all year.

Regards,    Martin.