Re: deadline for sending comments to ICANN budget

Howdy,

It seems this has already been sent, but the text I
was looking for was more along the lines of:

"Please find enclosed ... prepared by and forwarded
on behalf of ETSI.  The PSO as a body did not find
any comments to make within the scope of its mandate."

As sent, it seems like 3 of the 4 PSO members simply
didn't do any work, and that was certainly not the
position the IETF has taken.

Truly, to reduce confusion:
	. ETSI should have forwarded the comments itself
	. We (the PSO) should have responded that we
	  had no comments

Leslie.

"Androuchko, Vladimir" wrote:

> Dear Protocol Council Members,
>
> Please find below the draft text for your consideration to accompany the Paper on the ICANN Budget, prepared by ETSI.
> Best regards,
> Vlad

> Dear Stuart,
>
> Please find enclosed the comments/recommendations on the ICANN Budget for the financial year 2002-2003, prepared by ETSI Representatives.
> Other Protocol Supporting Organizations have not provided comments on this matter.
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Vladimir

>                       Type: Microsoft Word Document (application/msword)
>    Part 1.2       Encoding: base64
>            Download Status: Not downloaded with message

"An essential element of a successful journey
    is recognizing when you have arrived."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
leslie@thinkingcat.com