Re: Proposed Amendment to the ICANN Bylaws on Director Term Alignment

I also agree with this change. But the description is a bit strange.
It says:

This would mean that each year's group of new Directors would be
seated at the same time.

Indeed, it's no longer at the same time (previously it was, namely
on Oct. 1st). It's on the same occasion.

Regards,   Martin.