From: azucena.hernandezperez@telefonica.es
[mailto:azucena.hernandezperez@telefonica.es]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 11:11 AM
To: Androuchko, Vladimir
Subject: Re: Draft of the PSO-PC Status Report to the ICANN

Dear Vlad, dear PSO PC colleagues,

Thanks a lot for preparing the PSO PC status report for year 2001. I have
no objections to it even though I do not know whether is necessary to
repeat again the Purpose and Scope of the PSO and the duties of the PSO PC
in this report as we did it one year ago. After another year of "life" it
is maybe not necessary to include those points again.

Kind regards,
Azucena

"Androuchko, Vladimir" <vladimir.androuchko@ITU.INT>@pso.icann.org con
fecha 31/10/2001 16:43:47

Por favor, responda a "Androuchko, Vladimir" <vladimir.androuchko@ITU.INT>

Enviado por:   owner-pso-pc@pso.icann.org

Destinatarios: "pso-pc, ITU (MLIST)" <pso-pc@ties.itu.int>
CC:
Asunto:   Draft of the PSO-PC Status Report to the ICANN

Dear Protocol Council Members,
Please find attached the draft of the PSO-PC Status Report to the ICANN for
your consideration.
Kind regards,
Vlad

 <<PSOREPORT.doc>>