From: M. Stuart Lynn [mailto:lynn@icann.org]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 7:15 PM
To: Androuchko, Vladimir
Cc: pso-pc, ITU (MLIST)
Subject: Re: PSO-PC Report

Dear Vladimir:

Thank you for your enquiry. I very much appreciate the Council's
interest in submitting a report or reports to the ICANN Board.

We request that the verbal report to be given on Thursday morning,
November 15, focus entirely on security. In a few days, I will be
sending out some overall guidelines that may be useful in helping to
frame that report.

I am sure, however, that the Board would also be very pleased to
receive a written report from the Protocol Council addressing other
aspects of Council activities and accomplishments.

I hope this addresses your questions.

With regards
Stuart

--