Re: FW: Vast: FW: Re: Marina del Rey Meeting

Howdy,

Is it just me, or is there some confusion about _what_ we are being
asked to present?

We have offered to do an update of PSO activities (not particularly
security-specific) and all indications are that the session is
security-specific.   This doesn't seem to match... or, I would
appreciate
someone's explanation of how it does.

Thanks,
Leslie.