Comments to the ALSC Draft Report on At-Large Membership

Dear Protocol Council Members,
If my understanding of your e-mail discussion is correct, consensus on the Comments to the ALSC Draft Report on the At-Large Membership was not possible to achieve.
ETSI representatives prepared Comments/Position to the ALSC Draft Report.
Further to the e-mail of Azucena from Tue 10/16/01, concerning the  Final version of ETSI Comments to the At-Large Study Committee report, I would like to ask you if any other organization is going to give its comments/position?
Thank you for your guidelines.
Kind regards,
Vlad