Comments to the At-Large Study Committee report

Dear Protocol Council Members,
Since I did not here from you, I assume that the draft reply to Mrs. D. Michel is acceptable for all Protocol Council Members.
However, I'll wait until tomorrow before sending it.
Best regards,
Vladimir

Dear Mrs. Michel,

On behalf of the Protocol Council I would like to inform you that comments to the ALSC Draft Report on the At-Large membership are under the discussion.
If the consensus is reached, the comments will be send to ALSC before 26 October 2001. If the consensus is not reached, at least each organization will outline the part of the statement that they are willing to support.
The agenda of PSO Meeting on 12th of November will be discussed during next PSO-PC Conference Call.

Sincerely yours,
Vladimir Androuchko
PSO Secretary