Minutes 28 September: inclusion of IETF text

Dear Vlad, dear all,

According to the PSO PC archives, the IETF text concerning the Alternative
Root System was posted on the 21st September and ETSI expressed its support
to it on the 24th September.

I coincide with Philippe and Leslie on wanting to see the text included in
the minutes of the teleconference hold on the 28th September as it was
available that day and we discussed its content. The minutes of the PSO PC
teleconferences demonstrate to have wide audience and I think it is good to
have all the statements recorded there.

The paragraph from ITU-T is already included and both should have the same
treatment.

Kind regards,
Azucena
Azucena Hernandez