From: M. Stuart Lynn [mailto:lynn@icann.org]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 7:29 PM
To: Androuchko, Vladimir
Cc: pso-pc, ITU (MLIST)
Subject: Re: Marina del Rey Meeting

Dear Vladimir:

Thank you for the information. I am pleased to learn that several
representatives of the PSO-PC will be attending the Marina del Rey
meeting. I am sure they can be very helpful with the subject of the
meeting.

We expect to have a broad outline of the agenda for the meeting next
week. We will certainly welcome reactions and suggestions from the
PSO Council as to how we can make the meeting as productive as
possible.

There will not be an opportunity for verbal reports to be presented
at the meeting with this revised agenda. However, I am sure that a
written report would be gratefully received by the Board if that is
appropriate.

With regards
Stuart

--