RE: (4) Next Teleconference 28 September

Dear Philipp,
Thank you for notifying me this.
The agenda point 5, is about the plan for the Draft Report on the PSO
activities to ICANN Board for the ICANN third Annual Meeting, which will
take place on 12 to 15 November 2001, in Marina del Rey, California, USA.
As during the last conference call this issue was discussed and in the
agreed Minutes it is stated:
 "Brian, Azucena and another ITU-T representative will attend the Marina del
Rey, California,
  USA ICANN Meeting. It was decided that the report on the activities of the
PSO-PC will be
  drafted by the possible participants and circulated amongst the PSO-PC
Members,
  based on the results of the last GA.
  The PSO-PC members present at Marina del Rey will introduce the Report to
ICANN."
According to the email of Azucena of Wednesday 9/19/01, concerning Marina
del Rey Meeting, Azucena probably may not be able to go.
The Protocol Council has to present a Status Report at this meeting.
That is why in the Agenda point 5, I put "Plan of the Draft Report of PSO-PC
to ICANN Board".
Thank you,
Best regards,
Vladimir
P.S. Could you please clarify for me, whether my understanding is correct
that by this e-mail you confirm your participation in the Teleconference of
28 September? If this is the case, could you be so kind as to confirm your
telephone number?