Re: Comments to the Draft Report of At-Large to the ICANN Board

Dear Vlad, dear PSO PC colleagues,

Unless unexpected problems happen, there will be an ETSI contribution with
the comments to the ALSC Draft Report ready by end of next week. This will
give an extra week until our next teleconference for being analysed by all
of you. Similar schedule for the other PSO PC members would be highly
appreciated by Tapio and myself  in order to get a final text in our next
teleconference.

Kind regards,
Azucena
At 10:21 13/09/01 +0200, Androuchko, Vladimir wrote:
>Hello,
>Dear Protocol Council Members,
>I would like to remind you about the decision you've taken during the
>Conference call of 4 September to provide ALSC with your comments on the
>ALSC Draft Report.
>In order to get your opinion ready for the 28th of September, it would be
>useful to start the e-mail discussion as soon as possible.
>According to the e-mail of Mrs. Denise Michel, Executive Director of the
>At-Large Study Committee the deadline for PSO-PC comments is October 26.
>Also, as all of you remember, the representatives of the At-Large were
>willing to have a conference call with the PSO-PC.
>Best regards,
>Vlad

Azucena Hernandez
Telefonica