Re: FW: ICANN Meeting in Montevideo

Dear Helmut,

I want to personally thank you a lot for the clear briefing of the outputs
of the Montevideo meeting. It was just impossible for any of the PSO PC
members to attend the meeting and your initiative is warmly welcomed.

It is very helpful to get this direct messages from the members of the ICANN
Board elected by the PSO and I am sure that all of the members of the PSO PC
will do our very best to respond to the urgent actions identified in your
message.

Kind regards,
Azucena

Azucena Hernandez