From: M. Stuart Lynn [mailto:lynn@icann.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 4:11 PM
To: 'vladmir.androuchko@itu.int'; John C Klensin
Cc: vint cerf
Subject: Safe travels

I trust that everyone associated with the PSO who attended ICANN's
meeting in Montevideo has either been able to reach home safely or is
safely staying put en route pending some return to airline normalcy.

I have received no reports of any attendee at the Montevideo
conference  -- or any of their families -- being directly victimized
by yesterday's horrific events, but I do want to be sure that
everyone is safe and sound.

Please pass on my thanks to everyone who participated in the
conference and my wishes that their travels home have been or soon
will be safely completed.

Stuart
--

Stuart Lynn