Draft Report regarding At-Large Membership

Dear Mr. Carl Bildt,
On behalf of the Protocol Council I'm sending you its opinion:

The PSO PC has been working on the ALSC Discussion Paper which we received
on 16th July. Considering that the PSO PC likes to keep its replies strictly
within the PSO charter, it has not been possible to get a consensus reply
on time. Now the final draft report regarding At Large Membership has been
drawn to our attention and therefore we consider that the previous request
has been overtaken by events. We have requested Mrs Denise Michel to
indicate to us the deadline for the PSO-PC comments to the final draft  in
order to fit your framework but please do not expect any statement outside
the scope of the PSO-PC.

Sincerly yours.
Vladimir Androuchko
PSO Secretary