Invitation to ETSI Workshop on ICANN

Dear PSO-PC colleagues,

Whilst I announced yesterday during our teleconference that ETSI was going
to organize a Workshop on ICANN to what you are all invited, I have the
sensation that my words were not properly heard as we immediately jumped
into fixing the date for the next PSO PC teleconference without any further
acknowledge.

Whilst the details of the workshop are not ready yet, I would like to repeat
the warm invitation from ETSI to have all of you with us in this workshop
previous to our ETSI General Assembly and to invite you to take note of the
date: 20th November from 9.00h to 10.30h (CET time) either for joining us in
presence or via Internet.

ETSI will keep you informed of the details.

Kind regards,
Azucena
Azucena Hernandez
Telefonica